Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monday

This blog is for my contemplative moods. I manage two other regular blogs but I'd like to keep this one for personal reflections. Bits and pieces from my life:

1. I'm currently reading Women, Food & God. I'm trying to understand myself.

2. I will NOT allow myself to be affected by negativity. It's so easy to fall into a trap of evil. When I say evil, I'm referring to something that's happening right now involving my brother, tapped phones, and blackmail.

3. I am divorced. It's been over three years, but the pain is so real that I am terrified of opening my heart up to someone knew and getting hurt again. My brain tells me that only love can heal a broken heart, but I'm too afraid to risk it.

4. I read Kelle Hampton's blog and Reagan's Blob. Both are incredible women. Both remind me of how blessed I am to be alive.

5. I am afraid of technology. I am interested in being human.

6. I feel like cooking a wonderful meal and hosting friends. Empanadas & Alfajores.

7. Gwen & I have been obsessing about a recipe for frozen Brazo. Filipinos are so creative when it comes to food.  
8. My sister's baby makes me happy. She's the only other human I will hug & kiss.

9. Coffee makes me happy.

10. I lost 22 pounds.

11. I've been dreaming about New York City lately. Planning a trip there. In the autumn (next year?). I'm already writing down lists of things to do and places to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment